CHURCH OPENING AND RESTRICTIONS
Following the easing of lockdown by central government on 19 July, the church will open as much as possible, as follows:
- ●The church will be open for peace and reflection every day from 9am to 6pm approximately.
- ●There will be a 10.30 am service in the Church or the Churchyard every Sunday if possible until further notice.
- ●The shorter, online services on Sundays, and the two Wednesday services, will continue. They have proved very popular!
- ●The Little Ones service will take place monthly as usual.
- ●Baptisms, weddings and funerals, and group events already published, will take place as arranged.
To ensure our volunteers and visitors are safeguarded and feel confident to come we will continue to take the following precautions and will follow any guidance subsequently received from the Church of England.
- ●All people over the age of 11 should wear a mask in the church building until seated – unless they are officially exempt.
- ●There will be some social distance in seating arrangements in the church building and in the churchyard. Groups of people may sit in the same pew or group as others if happy to do so.
- ●Singing by all will be allowed in the churchyard.
- ●Only the Church Choir may sing in the church building
- ●Anyone entering the church (e.g. service attendees, volunteers, visitors) should add their contact details in our daily log book. Alternatively, visitors can use our QR code, which is still on the church noticeboard as advised by the government.